Come join the SI Real Estate team of professionals for an information session to discuss what you need in order to be a prepared buyer in today's Tampa Bay real estate communities. We will discuss current trends in the Tampa Bay real estate market and help you understand what to plan for when making a home buying decision.
Here are just a few of the questions that we will be answering:
- Why is it a good time to buy a house?
- What is the $8,000 first-time home buyer tax credit?
- What are the financing options available for first-time home buyers?
- What does it mean to be prequalified?
- What are the benefits of buying verse renting?
- What does your credit score mean?
Come and enjoy a light lunch, meet with our skilled professionals and get prequalified on site by Wells Fargo mortgage specialists. All attendees will receive a $350 gift certificate to use toward closing costs!
The SI Real Estate First-Time Home Buyer Information Session will take place at the Courtney Palms Condominiums clubhouse on August 2nd and will begin at 11:00am. The address for Courtney Palms is 10003 Courtney Palms Blvd., Tampa FL. Click here for a map
Seating is limited. Please send RSVP to Info@SIRealEstateInvestments.com or call (813) 631-5144 to reserve your spot for this exciting event.